Organization: John Houston Homes
Position Summary: The Marketing Internship has the unique role of supporting the Marketing office in coordinating, organizing, and facilitating events, projects, and programs that are directly related to John Houston Custom Homes.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Scholarship Opportunity: $1,000 per semester
Education & Skills Requirements:
- Current OSL student of Southeastern University (SEU) or Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong creativity skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of computers and media-related technology (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Attend all JHCH-All Staff meetings
- Attend company outings and events
- Assist the Marketing Department with daily office tasks such as printing marketing collateral for sales managers, organizing files, signage and promotional items, fulfilling promotional item orders, and various other tasks as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Department at community events with planning, set-up, and working events.
- Assist the Marketing Department with graphic design, video, photography and editing as needed.