HOW TO APPLY
WHEN TO APPLY
Our program grants are offered for all terms on a first-come, first-served basis. Please apply to OSL as soon as possible to secure your program grant for the upcoming year. Grants are available for the first 40 students who enroll in the OSL program.
Our scholarships are offered for the spring and fall semester programs only. Scholarships and awards will be announced at the OSL End-of-Year Celebration on the Thursday before commencement in the spring semester.
START YOUR APPLICATION
- Choose your internship track and corresponding academic degree.
- Start your OSL program application.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Submit all necessary application materials for either Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU) or Southeastern University (SEU).
- Upon university acceptance and course enrollment, awarded scholarships and grants will be delivered.